While it’s not required to RSVP, it would greatly help us with planning. Please fill out the form when you have a second and use it to submit a favorite song for the international playlist!
It takes a village to make these events a success. Whether this is your first year at BA or you're on your 4th student here, we need your help to make this event happen! Not only will you meet other wonderful parents in our community, you will help all of our kids make some great memories! Please consider volunteering if you can! Opportunities include:
- NEW: Prepping a craft at home in advance for the event (details in the signup)
- NEW: Helping families take pictures with the BA Lunar New Year Dragon!
- Bringing a cultural snack (store-bought or homemade—examples include lychee jellies, Takis, Matcha-flavored Kit-Kats, taiyaki, pan dulce, etc.). We only have FOUR more slots so if you're thinking about it, grab a spot today!
- Leading a game: Badminton or croquet, anyone? You don't have to be an expert! We have Chinese Yo-Yos & Chinese Jump Rope, too!
- Leading/assisting a craft station: Ideas in the signup but we recommend you partner up with someone for planning purposes and we can provide guidance, too. If you're interested but unsure of how to proceed, please reach out to [email protected]. --Serve snacks at the event
- Stamp student passports --Take students’ passport photos
- Setup/decorating/clean up
Parents with older kids: If you have a student at Arroyo, Central or in high school who would make a great helper, please sign them up! Thanks in advance, Bruin Village! Contact [email protected] with any questions.