Please read through these guidelines entirely before coming to campus. Important points include:
- Only 1 parent per child is permitted on campus (please leave siblings at home if at all possible).
- Please enter through the gate by the library/office.
- Students and parents must complete safety checks prior to entering campus and must wear a mask at all times while on campus.
- Tables will be set up in the hallway or patio area in front of classroom for you to pick up your child’s materials. They will be clearly labeled with their name.
- Please use restrooms prior to entering campus. We only have one set of restrooms available for student/visitor use by the Multipurpose room.